The Party’s Over. Now What?

Download audio file

The more simple we are, the more complete we become.

– Auguste Rodin

Reflections:
1. Have you ever wanted to pull the covers over your head and not get up, hoping it would all just go away? What were the its?

2. If you could have one thing in your life be different than it is, what would you pick? Why?

3. Each of us honors life in our own way. Does your way reflect who you really are?

4. What do you do to express your appreciation for life?

I encourage you to share your responses to the reflection questions in the comments section.

With love and gratitude,
Kris King

10 Responses to “The Party’s Over. Now What?”

1. Phil Camus says:

Thank you so much for the article. We enjoyed reading your article! Can I invite you to be guest writer for my blog?

• Kris King says:

Thanks fo thinking of me. I would be interested in knowing what your blog is all about. Why don’t you email me your information and your blog site, so I can check it out! Thanks again,
      Kris

2. casinos says:

I’ve never learned so much from any other blog. Enjoyed reading this today.

3. Susan Murphy says:

Kris,
    I express my appreciation for life by reaching out to others by giving of my time,helping to take care of little babies who are orphans in Haiti,doing Hospice volunteer work by sitting with patients who are actively dying and sharing in that sacred space,visiting a prisoner at San Quentin and honoring his willingness to turn something negative into reaching out to help others from choosing the path of darkness and giving them courage to take the path of truth and light. I honor my life by taking notice of the people who are overlooked by society and I reach out to touch their heart with a smile or an act of kindness and let my love flow freely for that is my gift from God. Blessings and love,

4. Pat Martinez says:

Yay Kris! You brought a tear to my eye and warmth to my heart. You are an inspiration for me to be an inspiration. Smiles, Pat

• Kris King says:

Tears and warmth are good. Thank you for your acknowledgment and for taking the time to let me know the impact of my writing/podcast. I feel touched by your words too.
      Kris

5. La Vonne Albertson says:

Kris,
    What a blessing to hear your voice this morning. Much like the sychronicity of popping up to read the “LifeWorks assists me to…”, the PodCast of The Party’s Over is timely for me. I have so often stuffed parts of me instead acknowledging and honoring my wants and feelings. As it has so many times in the seminar room, your soft, loving, encouraging voice blessed me today. Thank you. Voni